PLPRCR & Checkstop reset

Mark S. Mathews mark at absoval.com
Mon Jun 26 07:33:01 EST 2000

Hi Folks,

We're using the mvista 2.2.13-3 kernel sources and I'd like to add a
software reboot capability.  I've figured out that I need to add an enable
of CheckstopReset and generate a MachineCheck in head.S.  Before I go
muddling through the assembly (I'm pretty clueless there), I was wondering if
someone had a snippet to share that would force the hard reset I'm looking
for.

Thanks,
-Mark

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
P.O. Box 941149            e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Maitland, FL 32794-1149    Phone:  407.644.8582
USA                        Fax:    407.539.1294