Where can I get gcc,binutil, etc for PPC on cygwin

Lucinda Schafer lucsch at adaptivemicro.com
Wed Jun 21 23:30:42 EST 2000

I recommend installing Redhat or similar on your computer--dual boot if you
have to. We found this was a lifesaver in retrospect for our project! It is
so much easier to work on your project--one thing we do is mount our PC
Linux drive to our embedded board and run our program from there. We use
smb to interface our Windows networked PCs to our Linux "server" so we can
use our favorite Windows-based editor. We telnet to the Linux server to run
compiles.

Then run your BDM from a Windows computer, using the dual boot,if you only
have one computer.

Lucinda Schafer
Staff Software Engineer
Adaptive Micro-Ware, Inc.