RFC: Embedded Linux Page

Mark Hatle fray at gate.crashing.org
Tue Jun 20 12:40:54 EST 2000

I hate replying to myself, but if you work for a hardware or software
vendor that would like a link from these pages, let your company know.
What I'm currently looking for is a logo (preferably jpeg), a small blurb
on what the company does.  (Remember all of this should be relative to
Linux/PPC.)

Thanx.
--Mark Hatle