MontaVista 7xx toolchain can produce code for MPC8260

diekema_jon diekema at bucks.si.com
Wed Jun 14 23:23:47 EST 2000

	Recently, I have struggling with how to compile/link
	applications for the MPC8260 with hard floating point.  I am
	able to statically link applications from an iMac running
	Yellow Dog Linux Champion Server version 1.2, and have them to
	run on the EST SBC8260.

	The MontaVista (http://www.mvista.com/) 7xx toolchain produces
	hard floating point, and this code will run on the MPC8260.  The
	MontaVista 7xx toolchain can be obtained from:

	ftp://ftp.mvista.com/pub/CDK/wip/common/RPMS
	ftp://ftp.mvista.com/pub/CDK/wip/ppc_7xx/RPMS/