Running the 823 FADS board @ 72 MHZ

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jun 10 05:00:33 EST 2000

In message <319E391E2049D311843500609457383D07FC48 at exchange.vividimage.com> you wrote:

> Are you aware of a development board that is running the faster speed CPU's?
> We need the faster speed for our application.

The TQM8xxL mini-modules are available with up to 80MHz CPU's.
Contact me if you need a quote.

Be warned: I haven't tried them extensively so far, nor have I seen a
problem where the higher  CPU-speed  overcompensated  the  impact  of
having just half the bus speed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best."                  - Aeschylus