SMC2

Brown, David (dbrown03) DBrown03 at harris.com
Thu Jun 8 03:40:41 EST 2000

Bright Star's ipEngine, using an 823, has SMC1 and SMC2 also.
When used with their pKernel, both serial ports are available.
When used with Linux, only SMC1 is available.
I noticed it, and thought it might be easy to fix, but
that's not important to me, since I only use the ipEngine for prototyping.
--
Dave Brown <dbrown03 at harris.com>
Principal Engineer, Software