Latest linux-ppc sources & access method?

Steve Tarr tarr at lucent.com
Wed Jun 7 07:44:29 EST 2000

I'll put a plug in for Monta Vista. Pay the bucks for support and
let them keep tabs. Harrass them. This world moves too fast and I have
better things to do... like code a new driver. You know, fun stuff.

cheers --
tarr

PS - I've had probems with our firewall and bitkeeper.

--
Steven Tarr
Lucent Technologies - Bell Labs
tarr at lucent.com