HardHat libraries for embedded systems

Jason Wohlgemuth jwohlgem at usa.net
Sun Jun 4 11:12:53 EST 2000

Julia,

Look on the embedded ftp site for a minroot tarball.  That would be a good
guideline for which libraries you need.  About the make config, I believe
the RPX classic and RPX lite are two different boards made by embedded
planet, I don't think the "lite" implies a smaller kernel or set of
libaries, so if I were you, I would stick with your current working kernel
config and try to put together a minroot similiar the the tarball.

Hope that helps,
Jason