getting ppcboot source.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 21 03:27:10 EST 2000

In message <1.5.4.32.20000720160408.0068f438 at pop.esteem.com> you wrote:

>         I have gone to sourceforge and found the source for ppcboot. The
> problem is I cannot find a single tar file to down load. Do I have to down
> load each file individualy?

You can use CVS to "checkout" a copy of the whole tree. See the CVS docs.

You can find a tarball here:

	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/ppcboot/ppbcoot-0.4.1.tar.gz

I will keep putting  tarballs  to  our  FTP  server,  but  if  you're
interested  in brand-new, completely untested stuff (versus the beta,
little tested in the tarball :-) you should get the sources from  the
CVS server.

>         Many Thanks to the Linux Gods.

Um... I'm no God, nor do I want to be one. But thanks anyway :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Make it right before you make it faster.