Help with MPC port

ajay.kunnath at exgate.tek.com ajay.kunnath at exgate.tek.com
Tue Jul 18 02:07:11 EST 2000

Hi,

I am trying to get linux 2.2.13 from montavista running on a
proprietary MPC860 board.

I loaded the kernel into the RAM using MPCbug. On running it, it
crashed in the early instructions of serial_init. I have hardcoded
the board_info values in the mbxboot/head.S file as local_bd_info.

I noticed in the m8xx_tty.c that the first few lines of code try to
access the structure immap_t. But, who initializes these structures ?
Is it the EPPCbug of MBX ? If so, how do I go about doing similar
thing on my proprietary board ?

Thanks,
Ajay