kernel can't library file

TWG - pat, mark & steve twg at world.std.com
Thu Jul 13 00:35:48 EST 2000

In the MontaVista target directory, libdl.so.2 is a link to the actual
library, libdl-2.1.2.so.  Make sure that the libraries are real ones, not
just links.  (I'm a linux newbie, but I have seen that you often can't
follow links under NFS, perhaps a protection issue?)
I solved the problem brute force, by copying
opt/hardhat...../target/lib/libdl-2.1.2.so /nfsmnt/lib/libdl.so.2

(nfsmnt is the directory I mount for the target)

Hope that helps
Mark Phillips