ISDN on MPC ?

Ole.Reinartz at nokia.com Ole.Reinartz at nokia.com
Sat Jul 1 00:20:56 EST 2000

> > I didnt actually integrate such things yet, but it is a
> spare time project I
> > want to start one day.
>
> Just let me know if you have any free manpower to offer :-)

Well, hm, that actually is the problem. One day a collegue of mine and me
want to take one board of a former project with a mpc860 on it (I got linux
2.2.5 running on it) and take another board of another former (ISDN-)
project and build something like a RAS server with 4 ISDN ports.
But until now we a stuck with other (mpc860 based, but not linux related)
work.
I'll get back to the list once we find the time.

Ole