How to gdbserver...

Jesper Skov jskov at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 21:46:23 EST 2000

>>>>> "dony" == dony  <dony.he at huawei.com.cn> writes:

dony> Has the host and the target been connected via network yet?  If

They have,

dony> so, I type "run" after (gdb) at host side, then (gdb)run The
dony> program being debugged has been started already Start it from
dony> the begging?(y or n) y Starting program: /mytest/mytest Don't
dony> know how to run. Try "help target".

You need to use 'continue'.

dony> I don't know why the program is running at this time.  type
dony> "list" can show my source code.  type "b main" can set
dony> breakpoint .  (gdb) b main Breakpoint 1 at 0x10000328:file
dony> mytest.c, line 4.  (gdb) s Cannot find bounds of current
dony> function

dony> I don't know why I cannot run the program at host side. Am I
dony> missing something?  I am pretty new with "GDB" debug.  Can some
dony> gurus give me some advices?  Thanks very much.

info gdb
man gdb

Jesper