linuxppc-embedded: main kernel tree

Alan Mimms alan at packetengines.com
Thu Jan 27 08:45:25 EST 2000

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Dan Malek wrote:
> Alan Mimms wrote:
>
> > ...  Certainly the 2.2.13 from
> > the ftp.us.kernel.org did NOT work, even configured precisely as your kernel
> > was configured.
>

> Of course not.  I sometimes wonder why I bother posting messages
> and writing development notes......The 2.2.xx kernels do not have
> any up to date 8xx functions.  You must use the tar files from
> ppc.kernel.org that I have updated......

Apologies for my lack of attention.  Perhaps I missed the relevant bits from
your notes.

Alan Mimms     Packet Engines, Inc.     Spokane, Washington [99214-0497]
  USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, The Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, U0
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
  -- Steven Wright?