Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!

duncanp at research.canon.com.au duncanp at research.canon.com.au
Wed Jan 19 15:07:22 EST 2000

On 13 Jan, Dan Malek wrote:
> Just the PHY, and that I should really make the driver a little
> smarter about automatically configuring them.
>
> By the way, with help from Jim Lewis, we now have this
> driver working (undocumented bits in the PHY that need to be
> set accordingly).  I will just drop this on the server, and
> also include it in the source tree updates.

Cool. I was fiddling with this just before christmas, and the
undocumented bits were making life interesting...

This code doesn't seem to have made it into your source tree on netx4.
Have you checked it into the CVS archive yet? If so, could someone
enlighten me on the address of the CVS server, as the link on
ppc.kernel.org with the details has been down for the last coupla days.

Cheers,

Dunk.