linux-2.3.37 / 2.3.18 / 2.2.13

Alan Mimms alan at packetengines.com
Tue Jan 11 10:32:06 EST 2000

Dan, the lack of RAMDISK support is still on Alan/Linus's "must do" list
before 2.3.x can become 2.4.x.  That would seem to imply that the necessary
work has not been done.

--
Alan Mimms     Packet Engines, Inc.     Spokane, Washington [99214-0497]
  USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, The Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, U0