How to get a mini libraries for my embed linux application?

dony dony.he at huawei.com.cn
Fri Feb 25 12:14:25 EST 2000

Hi, everyone:
     Since my flash is only about 2M. I am fear that there will be not
enough space to hold everything  including kernel and filesystem in my
flash in the final product. I think the share libraries will play an
important role in reducing the total size. So my questions is:
     How to get a mini libraries for my embed linux application?
Modifying the glibc packages is really an annoying thing. what 's the
alternative methods?
     dony