MPC860 Embedded Planet IDMA Support

Greg Johnson gjohnson at research.canon.com.au
Thu Feb 24 11:22:20 EST 2000

Hello Linux PPC Peoples,

Kernel 2.2.13 that we are using on the MPC860 does not have support
for IDMA which we need. Before I go ahead and code in support for IDMA,
does anyone out there in Linux/PPC land know of any patch that might
provide this support?

Regards

Greg

| Do you want to know more?                          |
|               --== Greg Johnson ==--               |
| HW/SW Engineer      gjohnson at research.canon.com.au |
| Canon   Information  Systems   Research  Australia |
| 1 Thomas Holt Dr, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia |
| "I FLEXed my BISON and it went YACC!" - me.        |