8xxFADS and SingleStep BDM

Raphael Bossek raphael.bossek at solutions4linux.de
Tue Feb 22 21:48:56 EST 2000

hi Jon,

> Does anyone have these tools working with 8xxFADS ?
yes, we use SingleStep Debugger throught the BDM interface connencted to
MPC823e PILOT board successfully :) i also used the FlashUtility to get
the 8xxROM working with the 823e stuff so it should not be the problem!

> I would be interested in sharing the config files.
some screenshot will help perhaps too but at the moment i don't have
access to the configuration (ill at home :( so be patient...

--
Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek at solutions4linux.de> [ICQ #40047651]
PGP fingerprint: DF 6F 2C 76 46 1E B4 1C  5B A5 2E 1B FC E0 D3 F6