How to build cross-compile environment under unix-similar cygwin on Win98 ?

dony dony.he at huawei.com.cn
Sat Feb 19 20:51:56 EST 2000

Hi:
   Now I want to build a cross-compile enviroment under unix-similar cygwin on
win98.
    By following some suggestions , Now I have installed Full.exe and
Insight-19991101*.tar.gz. I find that the development tools such as gcc, ld,
as, etc... is for X86.
And the insight (also GUI gdb) is also for X86(right ?).
     Now I have to build a cross-compile environment for Powerpc on win98. Is
it possible?
I think I can do the similar things as I have done on Linux by using the
following packages:
     binutils-*.tar.gz
     gcc-core-*.tar.gz
     gcc-*.tar.gz
     glibc-*.tar.gz
     glibc-crypt-*.tar.gz
     glibc-linuxthreads-*.tar.gz    ==>this file may be changed to other files.

Any suggestions?
Thank you very much.
dony