Linux w/ Motorola 860ADS target

Magnus Damm damm at kieraypc01.p.y.ki.era.ericsson.se
Fri Feb 11 23:41:33 EST 2000

"Clayton, Mark" wrote:

> Is there a difference between the 860ADS and the 860FADS?

Yep.
The big difference is that the FADS series of boards
all share the same motherboard and different CPU:s
has got different daughterboards with some extra features.

My FADS860T has got a 100Mbit PHY on the daughterboard.
The FADS motherboard has got 4MBytes of sdram conneted to it.

The ADS is only supporting the 860/821 processor and
has no daughterboard and no sdram either.

None of the boards are stable.
The worst board it the FADS. I wonder if it will boot today...

For more info and pictures:

http://www.s4l.de/powerpc.html