mpc8xx-2.2.13 booting problem

Alan Mimms alan at packetengines.com
Fri Feb 4 05:02:47 EST 2000

Clinton,

This function enables interrupts.  Some bit of hardware is leaving an
interrupt asserted permanently, or else your port or your driver for some bit
of hardware is not turning off the interrupt request by servicing the interrupt
properly.  Or, possibly, your 8xx interrupt management is screwed up.

One of those explanations is it, just about guaranteed...

Luck.

--
Alan Mimms     Packet Engines, Inc.     Spokane, Washington [99214-0497]
  USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, The Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, U0