Linux PPC on Sandpoint or YellowKnife board with 750

Michael Thompson mickey at berkeley.innomedia.com
Fri Feb 4 02:05:20 EST 2000

> Does anyone have successfully cross-compiled linux for MOTOROLA
> Sandpoint board or a PPC linux binary kernel can be used on this
> board ?

I have gotten linux to boot on the sandpoint. The changes require
the sandpoint port of OpenFirmware (firmworks.com).  The hardware
was flakey, the documentation misleading.  My sandpoint system
eventually died and I abandoned work on the port.  I still have
the patches if anyone wants them, of course.

-Michael Thompson
mickey at berkeley.innomedia.com