Script for automated booting RPX boards

Alan Mimms alan at packetengines.com
Wed Feb 2 05:39:33 EST 2000

Pavel,

Why not FLASH the kernel on your RPXLite and then autoboot it?  That works
FINE for me.  (Always assuming that you're past kernel development and doing
application work which changes on your target's NFS root mounted filesystem.)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2000, Pavel Roskin wrote: > Hello!

--
Alan Mimms     Packet Engines, Inc.     Spokane, Washington [99214-0497]
  USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, The Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, U0