Download timeout problems on Embedded Planet CLLF (was Patch for zsrec.c)

Graham Stoney greyham at research.canon.com.au
Tue Feb 1 11:56:42 EST 2000

Pavel Roskin writes:
> The sentence about buggy RPX boards should be removed from
> getting_started.rpx

Your patch might fix the error on the last record, but I'm having no end of
trouble with the download timeouts (which Dan also mentions in that paragraph
of getting_started.rpx) on our CLLF boards. I don't seem to be making any
progress with Embedded Planet technical support on this either -- they say
they haven't reproduced the problem.

Are other people also having problems with download timeouts on Embedded Planet
boards? (or even if you're not, I'd love to hear what you're doing different).

Thanks,
Graham