Using gdbserver...

Dan Malek dan at mvista.com
Fri Dec 29 07:00:48 EST 2000

Kwansuk Kim wrote:

> I used ethernet on SCC1, and it worked very well except Ctrl-C interrupt.
>
> It didn't worked.

Yep.  That part is missing from the serial port driver.  I finally
got it working in the 8260 sources in 2.3/2.4 and I will shortly update
all of the drivers.  I have lots of KGDB updates for many processor/board
combinations (all slightly different of course), and I am trying to
find some better/common PowerPC KGDB support.

All you can do right now is ensure you have some breakpoints set that
are known to be hit before you type 'continue'.

	-- Dan