RPX Lite w MontaVista 1.2

Matthew Locke mlocke at onemain.com
Wed Dec 20 06:18:18 EST 2000

no that works too.  The old bootloader (RPX-Utility) always setup the BR/OR
for NVRAM even if the board did not have NVRAM populated.  In the new
bootloader NVRAM is not mapped by default. if you enable NVRAM in its config
it will setup the BR/OR and then the kernel can access that area of memory.
Obviously, if you acutally try to do something with that area...