Continously reseting problem

Govindan govindan at tejasnetworks.com
Mon Dec 18 15:00:55 EST 2000

Hi,

We have the similar setup (CLLF 860T) and a Dell Optiplex GX110
as our RedHat 6.2 host.  We had trouble in downloading due to
problem with Ethernet speed. Once we connected a new Ethernet card
with 10/100 Mbps support, the downloading and booting went smooth.
The RPX-Lite has trouble with 100 Mbps interface as indicated by HHL
documentation.

Hope this helps
Govindan.

"Code it clear rather than clever"
Govindan  K Thrithala                 Tel: +91-80-226-7495x4033
Tejas Networks India Pvt. Ltd.     Fax: +91-80-226 7494
49, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road
Bangalore 560 001
"I care for future, because I spend rest of my life there"