PCMCIA - another step...

Govindan govindan at tejasnetworks.com
Thu Dec 14 17:36:18 EST 2000

Hi Paolo Scaffardi,

I am unable to get these patches. I have the HardHat 1.2 CD-ROM
and would like to use this patch for a CLLF board with an IBM micro drive.
Could you provide the mechanism to access this location?
Thank you in advance,

Govindan.

"Code it clear rather than clever"
Govindan  K Thrithala                 Tel: +91-80-226-7495x4033
Tejas Networks India Pvt. Ltd.     Fax: +91-80-226 7494
49, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road
Bangalore 560 001
"I care for future, because I spend rest of my life there"