PCMCIA have machine check

clark at esteem.com clark at esteem.com
Thu Dec 14 04:15:41 EST 2000

Hello Jerry,

         We had a similar problem with our design. The PCMCIA_WAIT signal
was stuck low. However since you are a comercial board I doubt that this is
the case, but you might want to look at it anyway.

         My gut instinct tells me you may have some more work to do in
m8xx_pcmcia.c .

         Sorry I can't be more help.

         Conn Clark

At 10:16 PM 12/13/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to run Wireless Lan PCMCIA on RPXLite board,  but the system
>just randomly crash (a machine check error).  I have trace the error, it
>happen when we read or write the I/O port on the wireless LAN. It seems the
>PCMCIA controller not set correctly. Have anyone experience about this
>problem, please give me some advice.
>
>Thank in advance
>Jerry

   If you live at home long enough, your parrents will move out.

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol				ELST