Problems building cross environment.

Cal Erickson cal_erickson at mvista.com
Thu Aug 31 01:39:55 EST 2000

Take a look at the MontaVista Web site. We have a full
development environment with cross development
tools all ready built. You can load it down from the
site for free. The source is also available. The address
is www.mvista.com

Cal

Seong-kyu Ko wrote:

> Hi all.
> First, I'm sorry for my weak English.
>
> These days, I try to build cross environment, host is i386 and target is
> powerpc, MPC860.
> yeah, I have some problems and many people help me.
> So I so thanks to your replies.
>
> But, I fail to build cross environment.
> So I want to know, are there anyone who build cross environment?
> If you built cross environment before please tell me.
> And if it's possible, please tell me what sources you use and
> how can you build - what options? ,modify sources?
>
> If there will be no one who built cross environment, I'll give up.
>
> I'll wait your answer.
> Thank you.

Cal Erickson                 MontaVista Software Inc.
Customer Support Engineer    490 Potrero Avenue
Phone (408) 328-0304         Sunnyvale CA 94085
Fax   (408) 328-9204         e-mail cal_erickson at mvista.com
Pager 877-566-2012           support 1-800-759-8888 pin 202-7489
web http://www.mvista.com    support e-mail: support at mvista.com
eCode: http://cal@work.com.ecode.com