DHCP client

Chris Hallinan clh at net1plus.com
Tue Aug 22 00:07:28 EST 2000

We tried the ISC implementation (version 2.0) of the client.
It compiled and executed successfully on our '850 board (BSE
IP) with very little effort. We are using the Monta Vista
CDK 1.0 development environment.

The bulk of the effort was involved with providing
persistent storage of the lease data required by DHCP in our
flash.

The client seems to work well...I also use it on my laptop,
and I've used it at several customer sites to configure my
laptop for their network without any problems.

-Chris Hallinan
DS4.COM, Inc.