rpx-lite led question

Paul Fagerburg PaulFagerburg at RenaissanceNT.com
Thu Aug 17 07:52:42 EST 2000

We have an RPX-Classic LF, which also has two user-controlled LED's. The
documentation which came with the board, in the Firmware guide, says that
the LED's are controlled by bits 4 and 5 in BCSR0. The RPX Lite is probably
similar if not identical.

-paul