Linux for MPC823- Linux Planet from Embedded Planet

SJ Chang ChangS at embeddedplanet.com
Tue Apr 25 22:49:18 EST 2000

Nguyen Xuan,

How are you doing? I think that we have a right stuff that you are looking
for.
We have a Linux Software Development Platform. It is based on MPC 823.

Please visit www.embeddedplanet.com. software development platform page and
check out our Linux Planet.

Hope to hear from you, soon :-)

Best regards,

SJ

SJ Chang, PhD
Developer Relations Manager
Embedded Planet
749 Miner Rd., Highland Hts., OH 44143
Phone: (440) 646-0077 ext. 153  Fax: (440) 461-4329
E-mail: changs at embeddedplanet.com