feature_init

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Tue Apr 25 04:54:23 EST 2000

CONFIG_PREP, CONFIG_CHRP and CONFIG_PMAC are gone in 2.3.  They've been
replaced with CONFIG_ALL_PPC.  It's a bad name, I know, but it was already
in place.  In 2.5 (perhaps 2.4 after testing) I was going to rename it and
clean up the dependencies based on that a bit.

} OK.  I did it.  The feature_init call in setup.c is only relevant to OF
} machines, so I put a CONFIG_ALL_PPC around it.  Then it hit me (it
} hasn't happened in a while :-)........Does this mean CONFIG_PREP,
} CONFIG_CHRP, CONFIG_PMAC are becoming obsolete?  They seem to be
} combined now.  Maybe this is why I can't build a kernel for my Macs
} because I still select PowerMac instead of "all PPC"?
}
} Guess I'll go chase some Easter Bunnies......