QSPAN PCI wierdness

Steve Rossi srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Fri Apr 21 10:35:48 EST 2000

That would be it. Thank you. I gues I've failed the #1 rule - always
check the archives first. In fact come to think of it, I saw your
posting the first time and I think I saved it away in a safe place so that
I could come back to it later. Duh!

Steve

Steven K. Rossi                     srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Staff Engineer
Multimedia Communications Research Laboratory
Motorola Labs