Low Memory / Software Emulation Exception / Performance

Peter Allworth linsol at zeta.org.au
Wed Apr 12 10:43:05 EST 2000

Thanks for the update, Jason, Marcus et al.
With your permission, I'll add it to http://www.zeta.org.au/~linsol
along with a warning about the existing head.S-non-cllf.
One day I hope to tidy up that directory but, for now, putting everyone's
changes in one place is better than nothing.

Regards,
PeterA.