about memory bandwidth

zzh david-1z at 263.net
Fri Apr 7 20:37:35 EST 2000

Hi,How to measure the 60x bus bandwidth.I write a program to write
to sdram in a tight loop,every iteration ,i write 8 words,
it takes about 36 seconds to finish 32M iterations with i-cache
enabled and d-cache disenabled.With d-cache enabled and flushing
 cache in every iteration,it takes about 16 seconds.This is below
what i speculated.What is the possible reason?I program the sdram
machine to enable burst mode.                            4/7/2000

263Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
¾«²Ê¡¢Ãâ·Ñ¡¢»¹ÄÜÊ¡ÉÏÍø·Ñ£¬¿ì¶©ÔÄË÷Ò×µç×Ó¿¯Îhttp://www.soim.com