Cross compiler for Sun sparc2.7

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 1 07:05:58 EST 2000

In message <20000331204714.28878.qmail at web701.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Anyone knows, where can I get precompiled cross compliner + binutils and glibc for SUN platform?
> any help will be highly appreciated.

Ummm... "Sun platform" is not really clear. Are you running Linux  on
it? :-)

The subject says "sparc2.7" which I'll interpret as Sun SPARC running
Solaris 2.7. Is that what you mean?

I have a set ot Makefiles and patches that will build the full  cross
development  kit  (binutils, GCC, glibc) plus zlib+sash under Solaris
2.6; I guess this will work under  Solaris  2.7,  too,  but  I  never
tested.

Just drop me a note if you're interested.

NOTE: The tools on my web  page  http://www.denx.de/solutions-en.html
are  an  older version and will not build under Solaris. I would like
to get some more testing done (especially under Redhat 6.x on  Sparc)
before posting a newer release.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Not one hundred percent efficient, of course ... but nothing ever is.
	-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8