Still not booting

Claude Robitaille crobitaille at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 28 22:33:51 EST 1999

As you recommended, I moved IMMAP to fa200000 (and the BCSR to fa400000).
I did that in head.S

On a different topic, I want ot compile in the MATH_EMULATION feature
but compiling fails with a error saying that some member does not exist
in a structure (I do not remember the details). I am still using an old
2.3.18 tree from the embedded directory. I am planning to download the
official CVS tree but I am wondering if the soft FP is really stable
enough or if it is just still a wish. Anybody to comment?

Thanks

Claude