TiVo Kernel for 403GCX Update (was Re: Support for IBM CPUs?)

Wang Yong wung_y at 263.net
Sun Oct 24 20:57:40 EST 1999

Hi,
  It appears you compiled this kernel with GCC, so i am wondering if
GCC could work correctly with some architecture specified instructions
of
PPC embedded controller? Do you know if GCC could compile the kernel
written
for 401D2, another embedded controller from IBM? this is very important
for
us because we're starting to port linux to this platform(RedWood3) but
we still don't know which compiler should be ok.

Regards,
Wang