NFS Root

Claude Robitaille crobitaille at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 23 12:40:18 EST 1999

Hi,

I am trying to boot my MPC860 board via NFS-Root but I am getting
a -13 error. The board did properly get its IP address from a bootp
server. The server also provided the NFS server address, which the
board properly use. I am able to mount the exported file system using
another client (actually, the bootp server; I have 2 stations plus the
860 board).

Is there a good source of information on NFS other then the HOWTO. It
seems a little bit outdated (early 1997); I am using 2.2.12 with kernel
NFS, etc. And it does not rely help in troubleshooting (i.e. what is
error -13?)

Thanks

Claude