Status of MPC823FADS port

@Jean-Jacques GERMOND jjg at sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr
Fri Oct 22 22:13:05 EST 1999

a) Which are the good chips?
----------------------------

 In an email dated Sep/03, Dan Malek states:

 --->  I don't recommend using any (F)ADS board with Linux/PPC.

 To add to the fun, I now understand that we also have to take into
 consideration the mpc8xx revision number whatever the board is.

 I have linux 2.2.7 running bash and few basic utilities
 on a "streamaster" board from Motorola with the following chip