Ultra Board Plus 604

Clayton, Mark mclayton at hjinc.com
Tue Nov 23 10:06:12 EST 1999

I just found an Ultra Board Plus 604 in a box in a storage
room where I work.  Is there a Linux port for this board?
The docs say it's designed for AIX and WinNT, yet it has a
VxWorks prom in it.  In your opinion is it worth trying to
get Linux up and running on it?  It seems like it's too old
and rare to bother with, but it could be fun.  What might
be the differences between this board and the current boards.
Oh wait, there's another UBP with a 603e on it.

Thanks
Mark Clayton
Mark Clayton                  voice:  781-329-3200 x1155
Harris & Jeffries             fax:    781-329-4148
888 Washington Street         e-mail: mclayton at hjinc.com
Dedham MA 02026 USA           web:    http://www.hjinc.com