fadsrom -> mkrombin

kd at flaga.is kd at flaga.is
Fri Dec 10 02:49:44 EST 1999

O.k.

Here is a cleaned up diff between orginal fadsrom and our inhous fadsrom
(the parts skiped are very board specific changes for hardware only found
on our 823 custom board). It compiles (verified) but I am not shure if it
runs 8-).....

K.D.
(See attached file: fadsrom.diff)

                    Ruedi.Hofer at a
                    scom.ch              To:     kd at flaga.is
                                         cc:     linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
                    12/09/99             Subject:     Re: Re: fadsrom -> mkrombin
                    01:55 PM

Thanx, applying the patch works!

But unfortunataly a file "byteconv.h" is missing:

rac26090:/usr/src/fadsrom # make mkrombin
cc -O0 -g -o mkrombin mkrombin.c
mkrombin.c:15: byteconv.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [mkrombin] Error 1
rac26090:/usr/src/fadsrom #

It should probably be in your fadsrom directory!

Do you mind tgz-ing the whole fadsrom and sending it to me!?!?

Ruedi