Kernel 2.2.13 network problems

kd at flaga.is kd at flaga.is
Sat Dec 4 04:25:22 EST 1999

It is a custom board.
So I might have fucked up the configuration of the ethernet and serial
ports when going from kernel 2.2.5 to kernel 2.2.13. Actually it is likely.
8-)  I never seem to get those kind of information accross files correctly.
8-) Besides the configureation of the ethernetport is partly automated (in
make config) so I definitly did something wrong in enet.c.
Actually it is so obvious that I don't know why I was bothering the list
with this.

Sorry about the noise.

K.D.

                    Dan Malek
                    <dan at netx4.co        To:     kd at flaga.is
                    m>                   cc:     linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Kernel 2.2.13 network problems
                    dan at netx4.com

                    12/03/99
                    04:48 PM

kd at flaga.is wrote:

> No, I am using Debian 2.1 i386 with upgraded Glibc to 2.1 as nfs server.
> The problems are only visible with kernel 2.2.13 in the mpc823 board.

Is this a standard board from someone that I may have in my
office, or is this something custom?

     -- Dan