[kvm-unit-tests v2 00/10] powerpc: updates, P10, PNV support

Nicholas Piggin npiggin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:03:29 AEDT 2023

Since v1 series, I fixed the sleep API and implementation in patch 2
as noted by Thomas. Added usleep and msleep variants to match [um]delay
we already have.

Also some minor tidy ups and fixes mainly with reporting format in the
sprs test rework.

And added PowerNV support to the harness with the 3 new patches at the
end because it didn't turn out to be too hard. We could parse the dt to
get a console UART directly for a really minimal firmware, but it is
better for us to have a test harness like this that can also be used for
skiboot testing.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (10):
  MAINTAINERS: Update powerpc list
  powerpc: add local variant of SPR test
  powerpc: abstract H_CEDE calls into a sleep functions
  powerpc: Add ISA v3.1 (POWER10) support to SPR test
  powerpc: Indirect SPR accessor functions
  powerpc/sprs: Specify SPRs with data rather than code
  powerpc/spapr_vpa: Add basic VPA tests
  powerpc: Discover runtime load address dynamically
  powerpc: Support powernv machine with QEMU TCG
  powerpc/sprs: Test hypervisor registers on powernv machine

 MAINTAINERS                 |   2 +-
 lib/linux/compiler.h        |   2 +
 lib/powerpc/asm/handlers.h  |   2 +-
 lib/powerpc/asm/hcall.h     |   1 +
 lib/powerpc/asm/ppc_asm.h   |   6 +
 lib/powerpc/asm/processor.h |  21 ++
 lib/powerpc/handlers.c      |  10 +-
 lib/powerpc/hcall.c         |   4 +-
 lib/powerpc/io.c            |  33 +-
 lib/powerpc/io.h            |   6 +
 lib/powerpc/processor.c     |  52 +++
 lib/powerpc/setup.c         |  10 +-
 lib/ppc64/asm/opal.h        |  11 +
 lib/ppc64/asm/vpa.h         |  62 ++++
 lib/ppc64/opal-calls.S      |  46 +++
 lib/ppc64/opal.c            |  67 ++++
 powerpc/Makefile.ppc64      |   4 +-
 powerpc/cstart64.S          |  26 +-
 powerpc/run                 |  30 +-
 powerpc/spapr_vpa.c         |  90 +++++
 powerpc/tm.c                |  20 +-
 powerpc/unittests.cfg       |   4 +
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/asm/opal.h
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/asm/vpa.h
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/opal-calls.S
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/opal.c
 create mode 100644 powerpc/spapr_vpa.c

--
2.37.2