[PASEMI] Nemo board doesn't reboot anymore after the commit "HID: usbhid: Add ALWAYS_POLL quirk for some mice" #forregzbot

Linux kernel regression tracking (#update) regressions at leemhuis.info
Tue Jan 31 02:21:24 AEDT 2023

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 22.12.22 12:24, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> On 22.12.22 11:42, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
>>
>> The Nemo board [1] doesn't reboot anymore since the final kernel 6.1.
>> The reboot works with the RC8 of kernel 6.1.
>> Actually, a reboot works but the CFE firmware is not loaded. Maybe there
>> is still something in the memory after the reboot.
>>
>> I bisected today. [2]
>
> Thanks for the report. To be sure below issue doesn't fall through the
> cracks unnoticed, I'm adding it to regzbot, my Linux kernel regression
> tracking bot:
>
> #regzbot ^introduced f6d910a89a23
> #regzbot title hid: PASEMI Nemo board doesn't reboot anymore
> #regzbot ignore-activity

#regzbot fix: cbf44580ce6b310272a73
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.