OT: LSI mps driver on Big Endian Linux

Al al at datazap.net
Fri Sep 9 07:36:32 AEST 2022

Hi,

I am not sure if this is off topic for this list, but I am not sure
where else to ask. I google this and could not find anything. Googled
Big Endian Linux and it took me to link that lead me to this list.

I am looking for an LSI driver that was rewritten for big endian Linux.
I have trying to get working an LSI 9211-4i card because it is one of
the only cards that I can find that is PCIe 4x that I can find(most
cards require an 8x slot). I was using the Ubuntu remix, but have
recently switched to Fienix. What is interesting is that with the LSI
9211-4i installed the Ubuntu remix boots fine, but Fienix doesn't see
any of the other cards after the LSI card. I think there must be a
solution. I am not 100% sure what is the best big endian Linux to use. I
am running on an X5000.

Kind Regards,
Al