linux-next: build failure in Linus' tree

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Mar 28 09:31:46 AEDT 2022

-#endif /* CONFIG_LIVEPATCH */

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 3:23 PM Linus Torvalds

> I even *looked* at that code when merging, and convinced myself I had
> gotten the #ifdef/#endif chain right. Apparently I can't count.
>
> What a maroon I am.

Oh, and I see why I screwed up: I even did a "git diff" against the
original powerpc tree, but then I visually matched

  -#define klp_get_ftrace_location klp_get_ftrace_location
  -#endif /* CONFIG_LIVEPATCH */

as a #ifdef/#endif pair.

Now that I look at it knowing that I screwed up, I go "Duh!".

Time to take my meds,

              Linus